Online Delivery Service
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receipt of the order.
- Orders placed after midday on a Thursday to midnight on a Sunday will be reviewed and dispatched the following week.
- A date in the future for dispatch can also be selected. Please bear in mind the dispatch days and lead times noted below for your location.
- Be aware also that public holidays and busy times such as Christmas may cause a delay.
- Please ensure that the delivery address you give is one where someone is available to receive day-time deliveries.
- Please note that it will not be possible to guarantee in advance the exact time of day at which the delivery will take place.
- We provide a delivery service to the following areas:
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
- All orders under €60 are subject to a €10 delivery charge to anywhere on the island of Ireland.
- We use an overnight third party courier for delivery in Ireland.
- Orders are dispatched Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for next day delivery.
United Kingdom (UK)
- All orders under €60 are subject to a €10 delivery charge to anywhere on mainland UK*.
- We use a third party courier for delivery on mainland UK.
- Orders are dispatched Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, for delivery 2 days later.
Rest of Europe
- Orders of any value are subject to a €25 delivery charge to mainland Europe*.
- We use a third party courier with an average delivery time of 2-3 days to mainland Europe.
- Delivery lead times vary and as such in an effort to ensure you receive your order on the same week as dispatch, we dispatch only on Monday and Tuesday each week.
* please note that for any outlying or island areas in the UK or Europe, we reserve the right to contact you with updated shipping costs, at which point you are entitled to cancel your order and receive a full refund if the updated costs are not acceptable to you.
- You will receive an email letting you know that the delivery is on the way and in most cases you will also receive a text message on the day of delivery to ensure you can accept it.
- In the event of extreme weather or other events out of our control (e.g. civil actions, delivery vehicle breakdown etc.) we cannot be responsible for any delivery delays.
- Once you place your order, we will review it and put it through for processing. If we notice any missing information or anticipate any issues, we will get in touch with you to ask further questions. Otherwise we will deliver as soon as possible.
- Your payment is taken as you place your order so you will always be charged at the rate advertised at the point of ordering.
- Products may be withdrawn for sale from this website at any stage without prior notification. We also reserve the right to amend prices of products without prior notification. All prices on this website are in Euro, and that is what will be debited from your debit / credit card or PayPal account. If you are purchasing using a non-Euro credit card, the relevant exchange rate is applied by your bank and not by Knockanore Farmhouse Cheese Ltd.
- We take the utmost pride in the quality and condition of Knockanore Cheese. It is our intention that it should reach you in the best possible condition.
- Upon receipt of your order, please open your box and ensure that the contents are in good order. You should refrigerate the cheese immediately on receipt.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of the contents, or notice any damage please call us straight away on +353 (0)24 97 275 so that we can organise a replacement orrefund. If this situation occurs we will normally ask you to send us a photo of the delivery by email.
- Risk of damage or deterioration to the goods passes to you, as the buyer, on delivery, so please contact us as soon as possible if you have any issues. No claim for damage or deterioration after delivery can be accepted unless we’re informed straight away. Nor can we accept any responsibility for quality deterioration due to the following delivery problems: incorrect addresses, unopened parcels, delayed deliveries due to weather problems, gifts to recipients who have gone away or are unable to receive parcels.
We don’t ask you to return anything perishable but may ask for any non-perishable products to be returned to us and if so we will reimburse you for postage.
Knockanore Farmhouse Cheese Ltd. retains all rights of ownership and possession of the goods until full payment has been received.
We accept payment online by PayPal and use a PayPal interface for credit cards. Your payment is processed via a fully authorised Payment Service which ensures that all your information remains totally confidential. In fact, we never see any of the card number ourselves.
Payment is taken as you place your order and if the payment does not authorise successfully, your order will not be successfully processed. Please check that you receive not only a confirmation of your order but also a confirmation of your payment by email. If you have not received one of these, your order may not be placed successfully.
Knockanore Farmhouse Cheese Ltd. reserves the right not to accept or to cancel any order once accepted, without penalty.
Privacy & Your Information
Credit card numbers are not retained after payment has been received. We will not sell any of your personal information (name, email, addresses, telephone number) to any third party.